An Introduction to Brush Pen Calligraphy
This workshop is perfect for beginners. Whether you have only dabbled a little into brush calligraphy or never touched a brush pen, this workshop will help you build your foundation the right way and set you up for success.
What you’ll learn:
- How to choose, hold, and use the brush pen
- How to connect strokes to create letters and words
- How to critically evaluate your work for constant improvement
What you’ll get:
- Four (4) hours of instruction, demos, and individual feedback
- Six (6) brush pens – Sakura of America, Tombow, Pentel
- One (1) 30-page workbook
- One (1) large Rhodia ice grid pad notebook
- Additional practice pages (plus PDF downloads for future printing)
- Post-workshop homework prompts for continued learning
- Unlimited feedback from me via email/screencast (*limited offer)
04.03.16 Sat / Sacramento, CA ~ sold out
04.04.16 Sun / Sacramento, CA ~ sold out
06.25.16 Sat // Sacramento, CA ~ sold out
06.26.16 Sun // Sacramento, CA ~ sold out
07.24.16 Sun // Alameda, CA ~ sold out
08.13.16 Sat // Sacramento, CA ~ sold out
08.14.16 Sun // Sacramento, CA ~ sold out
09.18.16 Sun // Sacramento, CA – sold out
10.09.16 Sun // Sacramento, CA – sold out
10.29.16 Sat // Monrovia, CA – sold out
11.26.16 Sat // Alameda, CA – sold out
11.27.16 Sun // Sacramento, CA – sold out
12.30.2016 Fri // Washington DC – 2 tickets left
1.2.2017 Mon // Washington DC – sold out
~ ~ ~
Want workshop updates in your inbox?
Be the first to know when new workshops are available BEFORE they’re announced on the web + social media.
If the link above does not work, copy and paste this address into your browser:
~ ~ ~
I can’t wait to meet you and teach you everything I know!
Contact me here anytime.
~ ~ ~