Student trainings are for Pieces Calligraphy Students only (both in-person and online course).
July 28, 2018! Click HERE to watch.
What are they?
The student trainings are free online training sessions that you can join in live, right from your very own home. You can participate in the group chat and I can see all of your comments and questions right then and there. Think of a webinar, only much more fun and way cooler. 😉
When are they?
All trainings will be the last Saturday of the month from 9-9:30 am PST (12-12:30 pm EST).
Use this Time Zone Converter to find out the time in your location.
If you miss the live training, the replay will be posted here within 24 hours.
- 001: Rollercoaster Drills (practicing pressure, thin up/thick down)
- 002: Letter variations – r, s, x (download the guidesheets)
- 003: “Do this, not that” – thick to thin transitions
- 004: Introduction to capitals
- 005: Increasing consistency
All trainings are the last Saturday of the month at 9 am PDT (12 pm EDT).
- Saturday, July 28, 2018
- Saturday, August 25, 2018
- Saturday, September 29, 2018
- Saturday, October 27, 2018
- Saturday, November 24, 2018
- Saturday, December 29, 2018
Note: Schedule is subject to change. I’ll send out an announcement with any changes.
How to watch the training:
- Find the training dates above. (You may want to bookmark this page so you can refer to it later. These links are the same links for the replays.)
- Click the link to join the training for the correct date. When the training starts, hit refresh on your browser if you don’t see it yet.
- If the link doesn’t work, you may need to update your browser or check your Internet connection.
The training will be hosted via YouTube. You DO NOT need a YouTube account to join the live event. Just click the training link and you’ll be directed to the training.
How to participate in the live chat:
Do you want to leave comments LIVE, ask questions, and engage with me and other viewers? You must create a YouTube channel to do so.
Already have a YouTube channel? You’re good to go! You can start chatting with me even BEFORE the training starts. I love reading your comments.
Need to create a channel? Follow these steps below:
How to Create a YouTube Channel
- Create a Google account (if you don’t already have one).
- Go to YouTube.com
- Click on your user profile in the upper right corner.
- Click on the settings icon.
- Click on “Create a Channel”
- Click on “Create Channel”
Once you create a YouTube channel, you’ll be able to chat during the student training!
Note: Creating a channel DOES NOT mean you need to create any videos. Feel free to create an alias or use your initials to protect your privacy.