***Student trainings are for Pieces Calligraphy Students only (both in-person and online course).***
What are the student trainings?
These are free online training sessions that you can join in live, right from your very own home. You can participate in the group chat and I can see all of your comments and questions right then and there. Think of a webinar, only much more fun and way cooler. 😉
All trainings will be the last Saturday of the month from 9-9:30 am PST (12-12:30 pm EST). Use this Time Zone Converter to find out the time in your location.
- Saturday, February 24, 2018 | Rollercoaster Drills (practicing pressure, thin/thick strokes)
- Saturday, March 31, 2018 (Watch: https://youtu.be/QGw6PonARgg)
- Saturday, April 28, 2018 (Watch: https://youtu.be/E47jTfE7Yuo)
- Saturday, May 26, 2018
- Saturday, June 30, 2018
- Saturday, July 28, 2018
- Saturday, August 25, 2018
- Saturday, September 29, 2018
- Saturday, October 27, 2018
- Saturday, November 24, 2018
- Saturday, December 29, 2018
Schedule is subject to change. I’ll send out an announcement with any changes.
How to join:
- Find the training dates above. (You may want to bookmark this page so you can refer to it later. These links are the same links for the replays.)
- Click the link to join the training for the correct date. When the training starts, hit refresh on your browser if you don’t see it yet.
- If the link doesn’t work, you may need to update your browser or check your Internet connection.
The training will be hosted via YouTube. You DO NOT need a YouTube account to join the live event. Just click the training link and you’ll be directed to the training.
How to participate in the chat:
If you’d like to CHAT during the live training (ask questions, engage with me and other viewers, etc.) you must create a YouTube channel.
To create a channel, follow the steps at the bottom of this page.
Can’t make it to the training?
No worries! You can catch the replay using the same links above.
“See” you soon!
~ ~ ~
How to Create a YouTube Channel
- Create a Google account (if you don’t already have one).
- Go to YouTube.com
- Click on your user profile in the upper right corner.
- Click on the settings icon.
- Click on “Create a Channel”
- Click on “Create Channel”
Once you create a YouTube channel, you’ll be able to chat during the student training! You DO NOT need to create any videos with your YouTube channel.