Want to participate in the live chat during live trainings? Create a YouTube channel using these easy steps:
- Create a Google account (if you don’t already have one).
- Go to YouTube.com
- Click on your user profile in the upper right corner.
- Click on the settings icon.
- Click on “Create a Channel”
- Click on “Create Channel”
Once you create a YouTube channel, you’ll be able to chat during the student training!
Note: Creating a channel DOES NOT mean you need to create any videos. Feel free to create an alias or use your initials to protect your privacy.